We recommend you hire these organizations and individuals because they are knowledgeable and have made meaningful contributions to our community.
Organizations are selected for contributing code, documentation, support, or leadership in last year. Individuals are selected for solving the most support questions in our forum in the last year.
- Nafundi leads the software development on ODK and has been deploying ODK at national scale for over 10 years. Our team can help you customize or deploy ODK.
- View recent activity. Contact at nafundi.com.
- Enketo LLC works on the continuous improvement of the Enketo tools and takes part in ODK’s governance. It is available for any Enketo-related work.
- View recent activity. Contact at enketo.org.
- We are a worker-owned tech consultancy. We contribute to ODK Collect, and we develop NEMO, an ODK-compatible data collection & analysis system for the web.
- View recent activity. Contact at sassafras.coop.
- Ona supports over 40,000 clients globally to effectively and efficiently collect, manage and visualize data across health, humanitarian and development sectors.
- View recent activity. Contact at ona.io.
- Gareth S. Bestor
- ODK TSC member, contributor, and forum moderator. Experienced in XLSForm and XML form design and XPath. Fluent in English, C, and LISP.
- View recent solutions. Email email@example.com.
- Abu Al Imran
- Worked as M&E expert for many USAID/CDC programs. Speaks Bengali, English and Russian. Experienced in making complex XLSForms and managing Aggregate servers.
- View recent solutions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dan Joseph
- Information manager and GIS specialist in humanitarian disaster response experienced with designing XLSForms, making maps, and custom web visualizations.
- View recent solutions. Contact at email@example.com.
- Aurelio Di Pasquale